With coconutBattery you are always aware of your current battery health. It shows you live information about your battery including:
- Age of your Mac and battery
- How often the battery was charged
- Your battery health (capacity in relation to the original capacity your battery had when it left the factory)
- and much more...
You are also able to save the current health information, so you can see the changes of your battery over time. With the online service "coconutBattery Online" you even can compare these information with others.
coconutBattery is and will always be freeware. If you like it, a donation is always very welcome.
(Version 2.8 for MacOS X 10.5/10.6 support)
• Compare your battery capacity in coconutBattery Online based on loadcycles
• Battery temperature can now be displayed in statusbar
• Enable autostart at login in preferences
• Better window handling when running in background
The current battery charge (in mAh - miliampere-hour)
The maximum capacity your battery can be charged with (in mAh - miliampere-hour)
The capacity your battery could be charged with when it left the factory (in mAh - miliampere-hour)
The Apple model identification string for your Mac or battery
Calculates the age of your Mac or Battery using the coded production date in the serial number of your Mac or Battery (Note: for Macs only the manufacture week can be calculated, in this case the date represents the first day of the production week)
How often was your battery loaded from 0% to 100%? Keep it low to increase your battery life. (Apple battery information page)
This is the current temperature inside your battery. Keep it low to increase battery life. You can toggle between Celsius and Fahrenheit by clicking on the temperature
The current power consumption of your MacBook